Truck & Bus Forum Truck & Bus Forum
19:53
Welcome to the Truck & Bus Forums
Welcome!A very warm welcome to truckandbusforum.com, a completely FREE online community for people worldwide with an interest in vintage and modern trucks and buses.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Please feel free to join by clicking HERE.

Go Back   Truck & Bus Forum > Bus & Coach Forums > Todays Bus & Coach News
Home Register Gallery TV FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14th June 2010, 17:29

Behaviour of a bus driver

I don't know if I write it in good place, if not can you move this post?
I'm going to school by bus about one and half year and I didn't have action like today.
I wanted to buy ticket for one week but I made mistake saying my age and I said something like this "I was born in 92, oh sorry I made mistake in 93" and then driver said that I'm lying and he didn;t sell ticket to me.

I'm attending secondary school and everyone know that this school is just to age of 16, and I'm in school uniform with logo. Before me my friends was buying tickest and he didn't say anything to them and this is a little bit strange for me because he didn't ask how old are they just me.
Can someone give me instructions how I can report this bus driver behaviour to First Berkshire? I need to go to the bus depot and there say about whole situation?
Old 14th June 2010, 19:08

Send a message via MSN to Mr-Tomcat
I would suggest you go to the depot the driver is based at, take I.D with you to prove your age and show that you made a mistake on the day, ask for the driver in question to be spoken too.

Andy.
Old 10th February 2011, 08:13

Send a message via MSN to reinaldo
bus driver

You should really report that incident.
Old 10th February 2011, 14:57

Send a message via Skype™ to coastie
The time of the incident usually gives the company the identification of the driver. I was cycling to work about 18 months ago and an Arriva bus pulled out in front of me at a junction on one of the main roads here at Holyhead. I JUST about managed to stop in time and reported the fact to Arriva when I got into work. I got an e-mail back later that day to say that the driver had been identified and had been put forward for further training.
Old 10th February 2011, 15:32

As opposed to contract coaches.
I had an incident with one of the coaches of a local firm.
The owners claimed that without the registration number they couldn't act as there were so many in various locations at any one time.
I have to admit that since then I agree that their coaches pop up all over at almost any time of day - they do the school runs and seem to be everywhere (and they are all plain white apart from the company name). I've even seen one driver negotiating a blind double bend (between high walls and buildings) whilst talking on a hand-held mobile phone - with a busload of schoolchildren . . .