View Single Post
Old 27th June 2012, 12:47

I started this thread and I am very sad to see the direction it has taken.
All of us on here are a little bit "weird", and I say that in the nicest possible way, and that is why we banter away about the trivialities that we see and talk about.
But "deckpeggy", why are you so "anti". Not one suggests you are are not entitled to your opinion, of course you are. But you don't have to be so abrasive.
You have stated how long you drove trucks etc and people like us were just a pain in the backside. I don't doubt you, but why bring that aggro on here.

I'd like to make a suggestion to you, with all your wealth of knowledge and stories to tell why not do something positive and tell us about them, have a laugh.
That is what will make this site rich.
I have recently bought two books on Middle East trucking and they make fantastic reads, so give us some of your stories.
Finally, with a handle like deckpeggy I know you've been to sea, well so have I, and I know the utter rubbish that is talked about in ship messrooms and bars when we have all been at sea for days and the only company is fellow crew. That's life, and so is what we talk about on here.
So join in, chill out, and have some light fun.

Have a good one.
Mike

Last edited by hilifta; 27th June 2012 at 13:49.