View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2010, 09:26

Send a message via Skype™ to darloboy
'afternoon all just perusing & low & behold in an old list of members there i am under another name i totally forgot (am of a certain age now) i joined before i went a tripping .
I did not have any i.t. comms the desk top is unable to travel but that is rectified hopefully being compooter illrgitamate can't spell two gud iether whilst away next i can keep waffling on if in an area where the satelite operates from & to We do use the coffee shop (macca's) now & again plug the portable in the ? was put about hobby's well as a non drinker & no tea (after squaddy tea) i collect diecast tea vans but not bus with advert on it any thing i have driven or worked on or an affinity with like a bus from the mob t.o.m. drove for or a b.r.s.truck he had i even repaint the odd truck to what i want tea /biscuit tins but must be a truck or bus/tram or a van the duchess is complaining of the shelf space but i have industrial deafness & besides she got the 1st one, I am an avid diy er being of scot's jewish geordie who moved to yorkshire i hate paying out for a job i think i can do so guy's comments please geof the darloboy