View Single Post
Old 12th December 2011, 16:56

arluno or carissio

the sisters ithink was arluno i allways weekended at carriso,good showers last there in about2002 .safe parking that was the issue in the /my later years... .i never used the restarunt as much i was a bit of a cab cooker,i used a preesure cooker the reason was i was a fridge man,,double unsocial hours day and night,allways deadlines allways late,the problms where never ending if only i knew what a easier life i would have had if i had gone stright on to tilts but hey ho,
etc.i was known for feeding the lads,when not in a proper parking area that came later,,, It was 1980 when i did my first trips abroad,well locals really,holand ,belguim, crept into france a lttle bit only with the permitsas you know you never went anywhere unless you had the right permit.issued from newcastle.there were not a lot of companys doing euro then lots of owner drivers.. ,i was gently being led into the unknown in driving,and learning the paperwork,you never ever new it all.some distant frontier allways threw a crippler,and then you had to start looking and watching .what coloured bits of paper other drivers had got , who speaks english ,where do you get ,do you need one do you need a agent.it was endless somtimes.sorrry waffling