Truck & Bus Forum

Truck & Bus Forum (https://www.truckandbusforum.com/index.php)
-   Say Hello (https://www.truckandbusforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another NZ based member (https://www.truckandbusforum.com/showthread.php?t=4341)

Grant Schofield 14th November 2012 07:17

Another NZ based member

My name is fairly obvious and I have been watching this forum for a wee while now before deciding to finally get involved through uploading photos yesterday. I'm only a young bloke (19) but have been taking photos for several years now and have quite a decent collection of trucks from throughout the country - and some from Australia. I am currently studying towards a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Logistics & Supply Chain Management and work part time at TR Group in Auckland, a company with around 3000 rental and lease heavy vehicles all over the country. I hope to be able to add some of the local knowledge I have and learn plenty from the members already active here.

Cheers

hilifta 14th November 2012 09:11

Grant, great to see you on here at last. Your photos will be a fantastic addition to the site and will provide a target standard for us all to reach.
Be aware though of Coastie's strange sense of humour, and never ever call call an AEC a Leyland!.
There is something odd in the air on Anglesea.
It's a great site, you'll have lots of laughs, and probably learn a lot along the way from Prof GC.
Have fun mate.

G-CPTN 14th November 2012 09:11

You're very welcome here, Grant, and I look forward to reading your reports and seeing your photographs.

3000 sounds a lot, maybe you can explain what types of operation that involves?

Ian 14th November 2012 10:07

A warm welcome Grant, from all the Staff at T&B, good to see you have already posted.

coastie 14th November 2012 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilifta (Post 13137)
Grant, great to see you on here at last. Your photos will be a fantastic addition to the site and will provide a target standard for us all to reach.
Be aware though of Coastie's strange sense of humour, and never ever call call an AEC a Leyland!.
There is something odd in the air on Anglesea.
It's a great site, you'll have lots of laughs, and probably learn a lot along the way from Prof GC.
Have fun mate.

Oi! I resemble that remark!

A very warm welcome from the sunny Isle of Anglesey Grant!:)

G6 UXU 14th November 2012 15:14

Hello Grant and welcome to the forum, enjoy and all the best.

robertdavey6 14th November 2012 19:21

Hi and welcome, Grant. Some great piccygraphs already. Must be one hell of a Brownie, to go with the "eye" for a good shot.

Mike, You forgot to warn the poor laddie about my pedantry!:D:D

hilifta 15th November 2012 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertdavey6 (Post 13148)
Hi and welcome, Grant. Some great piccygraphs already. Must be one hell of a Brownie, to go with the "eye" for a good shot.

Mike, You forgot to warn the poor laddie about my pedantry!:D:D

Robert, I'm glad you didn't mis-spell that last P word!!:eek::eek:;)

coastie 15th November 2012 12:39

I've just been looking at Grants piccies, Mike. It seems you have some serious competition here mateyboy!:D

Fazer9553 15th November 2012 15:27

Hello Grant,
I think NZ must have the highest per-capita membership on the forum now.